Monday, November 17, 2008

Main Task

The titles and opening of a new fiction film, to last a maxium of two minutes. All video and audio material must be original, produced by the candidate(s) with the exception of music or audio effect from a copyright- free source.




PERSONAL PRODUCTION DIARY

Tuesday 20th January 2009

Today I used one of my free lessons to edit my initial preliminary film that I created. When filming this concept, I didn’t allow my rational thinking to take over when I was faced with some obvious complications. I filmed the beginning of the movie at night and due to time constraints was forced to film the remaining shots – which were the internal ones- during the day. At the time, I knew that filming in these two conditions would affect the look of my movie and in the moment, I didn’t think to change my idea and start the concept with an altered beginning, which could have simply been created on the second day of filming. Consequently, now that I’ve edited the useable footage, it is only 25 seconds long- which is not sufficient for the brief given. At the moment I’m contemplating adding further shots to elongate it, however I feel that would be appropriate for me to even consider doing so once I have filmed and edited my main film.

Wednesday 21st January 2009

Once I finished editing my two preliminary tasks, I proceeded to try and upload the files onto ‘YOUTUBE’ however the file wasn’t compatible so I had to have a brief word with the IT technicians to find out how to change it. Once I had done that I uploaded the video onto my blog.

Thursday 29th January 2009

I created a production team at the beginning of this week, which consisted of Chidi as the first; Titi as the administrator and Kit as the assistant director

I put up posters for auditions for Tuesday and Wednesday and I was able to find someone to act as the character of Shania.




On Thursday, the production team and I met up with the Sarah Clifton where we discussed her role, outlined her role so that she got a better insight into plot. We ended the meeting with her suggesting two possible candidates who she had worked with before and fit the role of Tia.
In addition, it was suggested that Mr Parry could be suitable for the role of the ‘doctor’ so I met him today to ask him if he would be able to take up the role to which he agreed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home