Monday, April 20, 2009

Costume, Props, Setting, Mise- en Scene

Alone - Main opening

Within the opening, there were no obvious items in which I needed; to aid the theme or storyline of my film, so i didn’t include any. The costumes where an easy aspect to create, due to the fact that my story was based on a school girl natural settings of a school and I thought it be easiest to make the main characters wear simple black and white school uniform, minus the crest, so that it would not create problems if someone forgot the item with the crest on shooting days. As the location of the main scene was in a bathroom and due to the fact that my film is a psychological thriller there was no need for the setting to be adapted in anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home