Thursday, April 2, 2009

Editing programs

To edit and upload our films, we were required to use "Serif Movie Plus 5". Seeing as this was the first time that anyone had used this software before, we were asked to go through the tutorial and follow the step by step, to get an understanding of how we were going to use it. Through the tutorial, there were examples of how to perform the basic functions which were: cutting, cross fading, adding text, slow motion and speeding up.
These are the main things that were used through editing my films. This caused some problems as there were sometimes when I wanted to, for example put the credits over the action of my film, but due to the fact I didn’t have much experience nor the knowledge to be able to do this, despite endless efforts of trying to, I decided to just abort this idea and create a different idea.

Overall, I believe that my editing skills are reasonable, as I believe I am able to identify anomalous props and character actions which allow the footage to maintain a very good continuity edit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home